CHC33021 - Certificate III in Individual Support International
Do you enjoy caring and helping others?
Are you looking for a career which is meaningful and rewarding?
CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support is a great start to your career in the aged care industry and will provide you with all the necessary skills to get started.
We help you to help others. Embracia Education graduates have a high chance of being employed at one of our Embracia Aged Care homes.
- Online delivery through our easy to use and accessible learning platform
- Face to Face at our Avondale Heights Campus (International students only)
- All students must also complete 120 hours student work placement
Face to Face delivery for International Students
- 41 weeks over 12 months
- 3 days per week
- 120 hour student work placement
The CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support comprises of 15 units of competency.
- 9 core units
- 6 elective units
We have selected the elective units of competency within this course and have chosen these based on providing the learner a broad set of skills on supporting residents living with dementia, medication safety, and infection control.
|CHCCCS031 Provide individualised support
|CHCCCS038 Facilitate the empowerment of people receiving support
|CHCCCS040 Support independence and well-being
|CHCCCS041 Recognise healthy body systems
|CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
|CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
|CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
|HLTINF006 Apply basic principles and practices of infection prevention and control
|HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
|CHCAGE011 Provide support to people living with dementia
|CHCAGE013 Work effectively in aged care
|CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
|CHCAGE007 Recognise and report risk of falls
|CHCCCS033 Identify and report abuse
|HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
Entry Requirements (International)
International students undertaking this course must fulfill the following entry requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- Demonstrate good command of written and spoken English
- Verified evidence of IELTS Level 5.5
- Hold a minimum of a Higher School Certificate (or equivalent)
- Meet the following Student Visa 500 subclass requirements:
- Be a genuine temporary entrant
- Meet English language test score requirements
- Demonstrate financial capacity
- Hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Meet the health requirements
- Be of good character
Payment plans are available to both Domestic and International students.
Domestic Fees: $1,500
International Students: $10,000
Enrol now and secure your place by submitting your application form and the $300 application fee (non-refundable) today and get started on your Aged Care career path with Embracia Education!
|Course Start Date
|Course End Date
|CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support Feb 2024 to June 2025